Willow Grove, PA

Posted November 20, 2014
A diamond in the rough is right. This score needs to be updated and FAST. The test scores here are outdated, and do not show the performance of students on the past two years. Their scores are steady and on the rise! The students at Willow Hill are determined and hard working. They come to school each and everyday ready to succeed! The teachers are dedicated and give each and every child 110%! By far a WONDERFUL educational setting. Willow Hill Hawks soar high! I would never want to work anywhere else.

Posted November 05, 2014
You cant judge this school by a number. Willow Hill is amazing! The staff consist of educated, hardworking, overachievers. The student body is very diverse, accepting, and determined. I feel 100% comfortable and confident that sending my child to Willow Hill will exspose them, engage them and provide them with the an equivalent education, support, and experience that will fully prepare them for college and their next career! Kindly Renay Langley

Posted October 17, 2014
I was at first apprehensive about sending my daughter to Willow Hill Elementary School because of past negative comments made on this website as well as how this school was ranked on this website; however, it's one of the best choices I have made. My daughter is thriving in first grade and always looks forward to attending her school. The entire Willow Hill staff is dynamic and it's small student body coupled with rigorous academics gives it a private school atmosphere! What a hidden gem!!

Posted September 07, 2014
Willow Hill is the diamond in the rough of Abington School District! We have a staff that is sincere and committed and a student body that is AWESOME! I wouldn't want to work anywhere else. Susanne Shorday

Willow Hill School 4

Posted August 13, 2014
This is very good school. My daughter loves it. She had great teachers and can't wait to start the 2nd grade.

Posted October 16, 2013
My daughter is in 3rd grade and learning stuff I learned in 7th grade. I love it. She is learning about the world, politics, science, advanced math

Posted June 16, 2011
aww i feel so bad for jess only a 3 outta 10!!!!!!!! goog luck jess have fun make friends ill be there 4 u :D

Willow Hill School 1

Posted June 18, 2010
I have given three years of my children's education to this school and I am sick. Every year I was assured what they were doing educating my child was fine. It is not fine. My child has been dumbed down. Look into the other schools in Abington. There is no equity. Willow Hill has the lowest test scores out of all the other elementary schools. When parents question instruction, they make you out to be a crazy parent and put blame back on you. Tough questions are not answered and the superintendent of the year allows this to go on. Willow Hill is the poor stepchild to the Abington School District. Parents need to be aware of what oppertunities exist at the other schools and ask is this fair to my child? The only way things will change if parents speak up. Please speak up........

Willow Hill School 0

Posted April 09, 2010
Willow Hill has a lot of work ahead of it. The new management may want to focus their attention on how poorly the students are doing academically across the board instead of manicuring the lawns. Recent data from the Department of Education reported that out of all the elementary schools in the Abington School district, WH performed the worst especially in Reading and Math. More work needs to be done by you, New Management . Get it together school and really make a difference to Abington and most importantly our CHILDREN!!!!

Willow Hill School 4

Posted March 28, 2010
Willow Hill has a family feel to it. The teachers really care about your child's education

Willow Hill School
1700 Coolidge Ave, Willow Grove, PA  19090
Last modified Willow Hill School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top