Posted October 13, 2010
The years I spent at Ancillae were the best of my life. My niece and nephews go there now and it has only gotten better.

Posted October 03, 2009
My son attends this school. They have established a wonderful program for students who need extra support with things like reading. The resources they have with this program far exceed any help he could get at typical Catholic school,

Posted September 03, 2009
This school gave me everything I needed to know in high school. The buildings that were just constructed are absolutely immaculate and beautiful. The difference between Ancillae and a school like Gwynedd Mercy or Norwood is that at Ancillae, there is diversity. Not everyone is from Lower Gwynedd or Chestnut Hill and has unlimited amounts of money to spend. Every child, like me, gets to experience all different socio-economic, not the cookie-cutter caucasian J-Crew wearing family that Gwynedd and Norwood are full of. While no one at Ancillae is even remotely poor, it was great for me to have friends who lived not only in Blue Bell, but Cheltenham also. These teachers really want to see the kids succeed. They will stay after school whenever you need help. I will be eternally grateful to that school. They gave me the best 8 years of my

Ancillae-Assumpta Academy 4

Posted February 05, 2008

Posted January 08, 2008
Our daughter attends. We spent a lot of time evaluating schools, including Abington Friends, and are so happy we decided on Ancillae. The very best programs we could imagine, and the teachers truly love the kids.

Posted March 14, 2006
I am a graduate from this school from the late 1980s and have recently toured this school to consider it for my children. In my experience, I had the benefit of small class size, individualized attention and the quality of instruction. This school teaches more than fine academics and an excellent core or art, music and sports integrated into the program. What this school gives is LIFE skills - integrity, a sense of self-worth, respect for others, pride in your achievements, and an inner drive to overcome your personal challenges. This is a school founded on the love of all children and the dynamics between teachers, students and families is amazing. We plan to enroll our children in Fall of next year.

Ancillae-Assumpta Academy 3

Posted February 24, 2005

Posted March 11, 2004

Posted September 10, 2003
A lovely nonthreatening learning atmosphere that is geared to teach each child as an individual. This school to the child and not at them.

Ancillae-Assumpta Academy 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Ancillae-Assumpta Academy
2025 Church Road, Wyncote, PA  19095
Last modified Ancillae-Assumpta Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ancillae-Assumpta Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top