Wyncote, PA

Wyncote El School 4

Posted February 25, 2014
I am very pleased with the school so far. There are a few things that have bothered me, however, it seems that the administration is open to suggestions. My son has had a great experience so far and hope that continues.

Posted February 24, 2014
Wyncote Elementary School has been great for our son who began in 1st grade 2 years ago. The transition from Private/Catholic school was better than we anticipated. Over the last 2 years we have experienced Dr. Clark (Principal) demonstrate great leadership and fairness in all aspects of educating and cultivating the children. The school offers innovative and unique opportunities in teaching/learning by often presenting more challenging material to students in an effort to have them excel above the state average expectation. The teachers (that our son has had thus far) are all caring, considerate and very easy to communicate with. They genuinely care about the students' success. The onsite nurse, guidance and curriculum professionals are all superior in their jobs and are extremely supportive. We feel that the school is an extension of our Family and that is a rarity in today's age.

Posted February 24, 2014
Very caring and supportive teachers committed to academics as well as social and emotional development of students.

Posted December 09, 2007

Posted May 23, 2007
My grandson began as a special education student and has evolved into an inclusive classroom with support. His development has been tremendous due to the dedication of the leadership and staff. He has been introduced to programs which has enabled him to successfully progress his in overall learning abilities.

Posted May 02, 2007

Posted March 27, 2007
I have a 6 year old son in Kindergarten and I think his teacher Mrs Pearson is an excellent teacher. I was impressed that she gives them homework. It's not very demanding but I think it gets them in the mindset of what to expect for 1st grade. I think they have great extra curricular programs and there is always great parent turnout at all the programs. What I like the most is the diversity that the school provides. It's a pretty even mix which provides the children a very important experience of what the real world is (or should be) like.

Wyncote El School 3

Posted February 24, 2005

Posted February 23, 2004

Wyncote El School 3

Posted August 15, 2003

Wyncote El School
333 Rices Mill Rd, Wyncote, PA  19095
Last modified Wyncote El School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wyncote El School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top