Cheltenham High School 1

Posted June 17, 2014
My son cannot learn in this environment. We took him out and into a private school

Posted June 12, 2014
Wonderful academics, amazing opportunities, caring and talented teachers...our son has thrived at CHS. The Arts program is incomparable as are the running/track programs. All of this while surrounded by a diverse student body in every aspect with a truly caring leader, Andrew Kuhn and a talented Superintendant. We truly love Cheltenham School District

Posted April 13, 2014
Cheltenham School district has been great for my children. They've made great friends over the years and have grown into responsible intelligent young adults. If I had to do it all over again, I'd choose this area again to raise my children.

Posted April 09, 2014
Cheltenham High School functions like a Junior College ! They prepare students for Higher Learning and Life as a mature young adult. They value the input from students and the teaching staff is superb! As a parent I am confident that my son will be very prepared for College ...

Posted February 25, 2014
This is a vibrant, diverse, challenging high school that consistently appears on nationally rankings of best high schools in the country. The leadership in the school is amazing, I have full faith in the principal who has taught at this high school, led at another school and came back. The teaching staff is dedicated and knows how to engage young adults. If you are looking for a school with the highest expectations for its students, and with a student body that reflects the world around us- racially, economically, religiously, and outlook-wise-- this is the place for your family.

Posted February 25, 2014
We chose to move our family back to Cheltenham and raise our children here. Our family has benefited from our school system, with great academics, amazing music and arts at every grade level, dedicated teachers, involved parents with a wonderful small town atmosphere. My children have lifelong friendships, many forged in kindergarten. This is a lovely place to live

Cheltenham High School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
The district desperately needs to work on hearing parents. I removed all of my children from Cheltenham schools and we are moving out of the township. I have nothing good to report.

Posted February 24, 2014
Cheltenham High School is a wonderful public school experience. The HS offers a broad range of AP classes, the Arts and Music programs are second to none, and the school leadership is impressive. CHS is named as one of the top 2,000 public high schools in the country and its' graduates go on to great success in college. As a parent, I feel so lucky that my children are receiving such a strong, broad based education.

Posted February 24, 2014
Cheltenham High School is considered one of the best in the country. It is consistently included in Philadelphia Magazines yearly top school districts list. Size wise it is much smaller than many the surrounding suburban districts. CHS is committed to high academic standards for all of its students. And I can't say enough about the commitment to arts and humanities in the district.

Cheltenham High School 3

Posted February 24, 2014
CHS has gone down very much even in the 4 years I have been there. There has been a cut in the recycling program. All the recycling just gets thrown away instead of being put to good use. Cheltenham may have extensive AP courses, but they are offered to everyone making class sizes too large. I have AP classes sometimes with over 20 kids that makes learning difficult and makes teaching nearly impossible for educators. Due to budges cuts, CHS lost some excellent instructors and therefore classes such as weight training had to be cut from the curriculum. The culinary arts department has been suffering from faulty sinks nearly all year. We don't have hat water in most of the faucets. I'm sorry to say that the district is certainly not what it once was

Cheltenham High School
500 Rices Mill Rd, Wyncote, PA  19095
Last modified Cheltenham High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cheltenham High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top