Wyncote, PA

Posted February 25, 2014
Amazing teaching staff that is fully supported by the administration. Activities and sports that engage students. My son is not a great student, not a "joiner" and would easily fly under the radar someplace else, but not at Cedarbrook where he has been encouraged, cajoled and challenged by his teachers. Incredibly responsive administration has contacted me about issues, teachers let me know when academics are off track-- so I am impressed! This is a tough age and they know how to deal with it! I feel like we are on the same team.

Cedarbrook Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2014
As with all Cheltenham schools, Administration is the biggest problem. Cheltenham has forgotten the purpose of school and education. Administration is too concerned with federal red tape and testing. The next problem besides the school building itself is the bullying and very poorly behaved students.

Posted February 24, 2014
I have been very pleased with the academic enhancement, fabulous music program, and diverse social environment that is offered.

Posted February 24, 2014
My 7th grader is thriving at Cedarbrook Middle School. I can't say enough about the wonderful teachers and staff who care about the students, challenge and inspire them daily. Both of my children have had great experiences in the Cheltenham School District. It is consistently top rated and considered one of the best high schools in the country. That coupled with the fantastic, tight-knit community and proximity to the city makes Cheltenham a fantastic place to live.

Posted February 24, 2014
My 8th grader loves her school & so do I. Her teachers are great. Plenty of great programs for every child.

Posted August 28, 2012
I have nothing but great things to say about the school, the teachers, and activities. The challenge program is second to none.

Cedarbrook Middle School 4

Posted November 03, 2011
This is my daughter's first year at Cedarbrook and it has been an amazing experience so far. The academics are top notch, especially if you have a high achieving child, and the activities are amazing! There is something of interest for almost any child. I find the school to be very communicative, organized, and well managed by its principals and administration. The teachers are enthusiastic and really excited to be there to teach my child.

Posted February 05, 2010

Cedarbrook Middle School 0

Posted November 14, 2009
Cedarbrook Middle school is a very great school. All of their schools are great!

Posted September 23, 2009

Cedarbrook Middle School
300 Longfellow Rd, Wyncote, PA  19095
Last modified Cedarbrook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedarbrook Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top