Wyndmoor, PA
Students enrolled: 1,066

La Salle College High School 3

Posted November 05, 2013
Great school but I wish that there was more diversity, and that there was a little more religiousness. Otherwise excellent.

Posted June 02, 2013
La Salle has a great feeling. We all get to know and respect each other. Our teachers support us and the administration does too. Glad I chose La Salle.

Posted June 01, 2013
La Salle is special not only because of the great education you will receive, but because of it's intense sense of community. The faculty and administration are warm and mentoring and, by senior year, you will feel as though your classmates are your brothers. As an alumni, I have been back to campus and each time I'm impressed with the many improvements that have been made to the campus and curriculum. I would definitely recommend La Salle.

Posted January 27, 2013
Probably the best school in the state. If you go there, you will love it. It's not all about the education. It's also about the athletics, the service, the relationships with not only students, but with teachers, and all of the other extra-cirricular activities here. Amazing place. Athletic or not, everyone is treated as family.

Posted May 16, 2011
As an alumnus, I can't be more proud of LaSalle College High School. Our graudates become leaders locally and nationally. The president of Temple's Medical School and LaSalle University were both class mates of mine. Ths school has the highest rated computer program in the state. When you graduate from LaSalle, you have joined a fraternity. I get 10 to 12 pieces of business each year from alumni and I have been out of LaSalle over 40 years. It's a great school when you are there and an enourmous network when you graduate.

Posted January 08, 2010
These past four years have been nothing but the best for me. I could not be happier with my situation now and my decision four years ago. Academically, I took the most challenging courses available and remained engaged and challenged still by regular courses. One highlight for me, especially over the last year, is the college counseling department. They guided me by the hand from the start of the college admissions process and remained by my side until the acceptance letters were in hand. I owe much of my acceptance to (and future attendance of) the University of Pennsylvania to them and the all-around excellent academic experience. Moreover, possibly the most amazing thing about my experience was the music department. As a bassist they kept me super involved and they run a program second to none

Posted November 11, 2007

Posted October 20, 2007
I absolutely believe that this school is one of the best high schools in the nation. Simply put, La Salle teaches you things that other schools do not and some(public schools) cannot. One clear distinction between La Salle and other schools is the it teaches young men not only academic and athletic aspects of life, which it does phenomenally but also places a strong emphasis on morals and discipline. La Salle provides a strong base to grow upon as a student and an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity to learn as long as they are willing to try because the teachers are certainly willing to help in any means possible. As the saying goes 'Boys will be boys, but La Salle boys will be gentlemen' I believe this motto holds true even today.

Posted July 27, 2007
- a former student

Posted May 11, 2006
This is the best school ever.

La Salle College High School
8605 West Cheltenham Avenue, Wyndmoor, PA  19038
Last modified La Salle College High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
La Salle College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top