Wyomissing, PA

Spring Ridge El School 1

Posted August 25, 2014
Firstly, I am not reviewing the teachers, staff, or academic curriculum. I am reviewing the lack of communication relayed to new students and parents. As a kindergarden parent I was extremely disappointed that we missed out on the class tour that was never announced. All other schools mailed out informational packets by August 1st and we had to wait until August 20th to pick ours up, which we only new of by calling the school to inquire about new student registration. Their website did not include any updates or links regarding such information. And again, the school failed to provide a school calendar to display any current event or parent night. This lack of information extended into the fact that we did not make the new student tour as they, again, failed to tell us where his classroom or teacher will be. This is a poor excuse for any school and it should be taken more seriously. I hope this is addressed for next years kindergarten class and hope parents are fully notified ahead of class commencement. On a brighter note, all my nieces have graduated from Wilson and trust the academia taught, so I'll will expect and hope for the same caliber of teaching at Spring Ridge.

Spring Ridge El School 4

Posted May 20, 2010
We have some of the best teachers here at Spring Ridge. teachers that care about the students and they go above and beyond to help everyone!!

Spring Ridge El School 3

Posted January 26, 2010

Spring Ridge El School 5

Posted August 17, 2009
Marie- In my opinion, you are totally wrong. This school is the best that I have ever inspected. It goes above and beyond its standards with learning. Their students rank probably at the best in PA. The whole Wilson School District is just amazing with teachers, sports and academics. KEEP UP THE OUTSTANDING WORK!!!!

Spring Ridge El School 5

Posted January 10, 2006
Spring Ridge is a wonderful school with excellent staff and teachers. I was very impressed with the small classroom size and the personal attention the teacher gives to each student. My children love the school and enjoy the activities it offers.

Spring Ridge El School 1

Posted September 03, 2004
The school itself is a typical small town suberia school with lots of happy children, however if your child is a special education child this is not the district to move into. The district does not offer any current methodologies designed to remediate highly intelligent learning disabled children. The administration frowns on parents that advocate for children.

Spring Ridge El School
1211 Broadcasting Rd, Wyomissing, PA  19610
Last modified Spring Ridge El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Spring Ridge El School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top