Bad
Good

Posted September 06, 2014
There is a wonderful mix of experienced teachers that have taught for decades.... along with some younger and very enthusiastic and kind teachers! This is a wonderful place that is getting better every year!

Posted May 22, 2014
Quarry Hill is one of several excellent elementary schools in the Pennsbury School District. Teachers go out of their way to cater to each child as much as possible and in my experience go out of their way to keep an ongoing dialogue with parents. I feel that my son is challenged, but nurtured at the same time.

Quarry Hill El School 4

Posted April 29, 2014
My school is Quarry hill.My son loves his teacher .I am impressed with my son's learning educaion at this school. Started to learn subtraction already in Kidergarden.He is also reading more words in sentences.

Posted December 18, 2013
This school is excellent. The teachers are supportive and mindful of each kid's learning style, and they will go the extra mile to accommodate you and your family. The PTO is amazing and is very involved. Quarry Hill has a lot of great programs too as part of the curriculum, Gifted and Talented, Math Olympics, and the PTO partially funds some of the after school acitivites (such as chess, karate, Lego club, etc; plus an awesome Science Fair with amazing opportunities for the kids to meet with real scientists making real experiments). I think this school is simply astounding.

Posted October 09, 2013
Our family has lived in many places over the last few years, so we have experienced lots of different school systems. Quarry Hill definitely stands out of one of the best we have seen! Strong community, caring and creative teachers, and lots of happy kids! You will love it here!

Posted October 16, 2012
We moved to the school district last year when my daughter was entering 4th grade. We were somewhat concerned about the transition but any worries we had quickly disappeared. The teachers and aides are wonderful, warm and supportive. The principal is very involved with the daily on-goings and the PTO is simply amazing. The programs and activities at school are awesome - PA Day, Reading Olympics, Science Club and Immigration Station, just to name a few. My daughter loves Quarry Hill School and is already sad at the thought of 'graduating' next year!

Posted March 08, 2011
I am utterly impressed with the kindness of the teachers and staff, and their willingness to go above and beyond for my child. Everyone from the homeroom teacher, to reading specialist, guidance counselor and principal, were nothing but kind to me and to my child while we were working through some learning disability issues. I've never been treated with so much dignity and respect by school employees before.

Posted May 15, 2009
This is an excellent school with a superb principal and wonderful staff. My daughter went to Quarry Hill and my son is in 4th grade. Both kids love the school and the environment. This school is probably the best or one of the best elementary schools in Bucks County.

Posted February 09, 2009
My son came to Quarry Hill in 3rd grade and did not adjust very well the first year. He is now in 4th grade and is very happy at this school. Last school year, there was not much acknowledgment that he was the only one in the class who did not know anyone. This year he is receiving a good education and has a wonderful teacher. Much of the rating has to do with individuals, which is a part of the overall learning. The principal seems to keep up to date on the students, but is not the most fuzzy, warm person to lead an elementary school.

Posted October 09, 2008
The school, it's staff and their dedication, command of their charges and their own willingness to go-the-extra-ten-miles are simply not to be had elsewhere. I know, I've had my child elsewhere. Every bit as good as a private school, jut with the diversity that's often lacking in the private sector.

1625 Quarry Rd, Yardley, PA  19067
Last modified Quarry Hill El School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quarry Hill El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top