Posted September 26, 2013
My children have had nothing but positive experiences at Pennwood Middle School. The teachers they have had have been wonderful. The teachers have challenged them academically, taught them the organizational skills needed to be successful not only in school, but in life; and provided moral support to get them through the rough patches.

Pennwood Middle School 1

Posted August 30, 2013
funny how this Pennwood in Yardley, PA is doing so much better than the Penn Wood in Darby, where I go

Posted June 21, 2013
Both my daughters spent 3 years at Pennwood Middle School. One is an average student and one is an IEP student. They both liked the team teaching approach, both found great support from the teaching staff, and both really learned and came away with improved skills and a good foundation for high school. As a parent, I found the school was very responsive and always willing to bring teachers together to talk to me about concerns.

Posted September 21, 2012
My son just started this year and he loves it. I have joined the PTO and all the parents are great! My son is special needs and the teachers that are placed there through the IU are awesome :)

Posted June 27, 2011
Pennwood has surpassed my expectations. They do a fantastic job of supporting the kids in the transition from elementary to middle school. The team teaching approach creates an environment that is able to cater to multiple learning styles. I have an independent kid and a disorganized, dependent kid, and they both found their way and got the input and direction they needed. I was warned that my kids, who are neither high achievers nor low achievers, would get lost in the middle. But they both developed warm relationships with key teachers. My sixth grader is excited for 7th grade, and my high schooler stayed engaged and interested for all 3 years. And teachers and counselors have always been welcoming and responsive when I sought off-cycle feedback or had questions.

Pennwood Middle School 0

Posted November 20, 2009
I chose to move from the city of trenton into PA and my son went from grandview elementary/morrisville high and boy what a difference in grades attitude envolvement in teachers and parents. I love it!

Posted April 12, 2009
This is an awsome school and I'm lucky to be a student here. The students, teachers and faculty are great! PENNWOOD ROCKS!

Posted March 17, 2009
i love my frnds and school and stuff but i don't like how a certain administrator keeps changing our dress code. overall a good school. nice teachers. good times. lotts-o-learning=)

Pennwood Middle School 1

Posted February 24, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
I think that this school is really great. The teachers are willing to stay in for lunch or after school to help you out. The sports programs are excellent and some teams are even undefeated. It may be the older of the other three middle schools, but it has still kept its spirit alive!

Pennwood Middle School
1523 Makefield Rd, Yardley, PA  19067
Last modified Pennwood Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pennwood Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top