Yeadon, PA

W B Evans Magnet School 5

Posted August 12, 2011
I am a parent with two children in this school. I sincerely believe the teachers are very caring and dedicated. The principal too has a listening ear. One basic thing I love about the school is the evaluation system. You can rely on the results on the report cards as the truth. I am happy my two children have been doing very well in Maths, Reading, Science.Also there is healthy rivalry created in First in Maths. This has reassured me that this Computer Magnet School is one of the best around. Far better than the Charter School. Thank you.

W B Evans Magnet School 4

Posted June 04, 2005
- a former student

W B Evans Magnet School 4

Posted April 12, 2004
- a former student
I went to this school from K-6, and am now in 11th grade at the highschool. While I was there, I really liked it. I was able to be in the AT program, although I had to be bused to Park Lane. The sixth grade practiced switching classes, like in junior high and did a good job preparing me for the junior high. I was learning how to work computers since kindergarten, and had music and art classes. There used to be a TV news program, but I don't know if that is still there.

W B Evans Magnet School
900 Baily Rd, Yeadon, PA  19050
Last modified W B Evans Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
W B Evans Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top