York, PA

Goode School 3

Posted July 04, 2008

Goode School 5

Posted July 24, 2007
Even though the district has really laxed in their concern for the students in the York City District, Goode School has definately outshined all the other schools. Ms. Thomas is a wonderful principal, and the teachers, seem to really care for the students. I love how the administration and teachers are always there working with not only the students, but the parents as well. I know that if there is a problem, they will try hard to solve the issue. My son goes there and loves school, my daughter will start kindergarten this fall. Thank you to all of you, keep up the 'Goode' work.

Goode School 5

Posted May 24, 2007
My daughter and son attend this school and I just want to thank my sons teacher and his teachers of the past mrs.leaher mrs.defilce and Mrs Hacket and now I would like to thank my daughters teacher and teachers of the past mrs.smith Mrs Jamison and Mrs Keebagh. I really accept this school.

Goode School 4

Posted September 13, 2004
My son attended Goode school last year for Kindergarten and had Mrs. Sandra Seitz as his teacher. She was absolutely amazing with him and the rest of the students. I am so happy that his first teacher really lit the fire of learning. He now loves to read. I really want to thank Mrs. Seitz for everything she has done.

Goode School
251 North Broad St, York, PA  17403
Last modified Goode School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Goode School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top