York, PA

Posted February 19, 2013
I attend at this school and I really like it.. I came from York Suburban and that thing was like a nightmare. Teachers In York High are very pleasant, and lots of help to offer. Once you get to know all the school, everyone in there and earn the teachers love, you'll be FINE.

Posted September 16, 2009
It is a city school and my daughter, nephew, stepson, myself and brothers received an excellent education while attending. Each of us are all educated professionals where we built our foundation at York High. We are accountants, lawyers, policemen, correctional officers, nurses; you don't have to be a suburban school student to be successful.

Posted August 27, 2009

Posted August 05, 2009
Hello! I am a student at this 'school'. its an okay school other then the rude hall Montiars, Disrespectful childern, and barley any sport surrport. We dont have any kind of extra culiair clubs. The school must think that nobody is going to a college so they dont offer us anything. i think we need more studnets from outside York city to change the school and get us more things that we need. :)

William Penn Senior High School 1

Posted March 31, 2009
Whomever previously rated this school three to four stars, either have never had an interaction with this school or they do not have kids that attend. I moved here from New York assuming that my child would have a smaller school environment and a better teacher/student ratio, but to my horror, this has been the worst experience and disappointment that I have ever had with any school system. This school rightfully rated a 1 out of 10 and I think it only received a 1 because a zero was not an available option! I can't wait to get my child away from this school. The bottom line is research carefully before choosing a school. So I will return to New York and take my chances there.. it can't be any worse!

Posted February 22, 2009
the teachers are on top of thing this year and my son is getting more out of school this year thank you myers the mother of richard weary

Posted November 06, 2008
I believe William Penn is a great school and it helps prepare students for the real world.

Posted November 06, 2008
William Penn is an awesome school with a rockin hot band!!!!That has great parent involvement.It is a very comfortable environment.

William Penn Senior High School 4

Posted February 07, 2008
I go to York High. We do lack on some of th most essential things but we make up for it in other areas

William Penn Senior High School 4

Posted December 21, 2007

William Penn Senior High School
101 West College Ave, York, PA  17403
Last modified William Penn Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
William Penn Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top