York, PA

Posted March 21, 2009
Great Job. We are very happy with everything.

Posted March 20, 2009
This is one of the best schools I have ever been to. It chalenges you, but not to the point that your overwhelmed and the staff and students are the best people in the world

Posted August 17, 2008

Posted May 28, 2008
my child hated it here her grades slipped here and she became emotionally unstable

Posted May 28, 2008
this school does not live up to its excpectations, If you are coming from maryland or new york I would not recommend this school many teachers lie and don't help the children. :(

Posted March 12, 2008

Posted March 02, 2008
YSMS is awesome to the fullest, and is one of the best things in my life. I learn a lot and have a blast at the same time. In my opinion YSMS is the best middle school in the world.

York Suburban Middle School 3

Posted January 25, 2007

York Suburban Middle School 2

Posted March 04, 2005

Posted September 10, 2003
My son is learning disabled and I must say that YSMS has taken care of his needs to the fullest. They are understanding and willing to help my son succeed to his fullest potential. I as a parent appreciate the care this school provides for my son. Thank you YSMS for all your help.

York Suburban Middle School
455 Sundale Dr, York, PA  17402
Last modified York Suburban Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
York Suburban Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top