York, PA

Indian Rock El School 1

Posted October 02, 2013
The school is lousy. They only care about the low performers and the state tests. No creativity and weak teachers.

Posted February 12, 2013
My child loves this school. Rumored to be on the budget chopping block for consolidation. HOPE NOT!

Posted May 20, 2004
Very concerned and caring staff. I will be sorry to see my son leave this school. I only wish more fathers could be involved in the PTO.

Posted August 15, 2003
my son was a student with special needs, they took the time to both meet his needs in education, and his emotional development. We were very pleased with everything!!

Indian Rock El School
1500 Indian Rock Dam Rd, York, PA  17403
Last modified Indian Rock El School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Indian Rock El School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top