York, PA

Posted December 31, 2014
St. Patrick's has been a positive educational, spiritual and social experience for my children. Both have done well thanks to caring educators, smaller classes, consistent expectations and individualized attention. As a parent, I've found that there is a direct and open line of communication with the teachers and principal who promptly address any concerns or issues when brought to their attention.

Posted November 24, 2014
Not happy with this school at all!!! As soon as we can get our child out we will!! Our child is being bullied at this private school!!!!!!! The teacher is terrible!!! Displays favoritism. Cannot control her class. As a parent I am so disappointed with the standards at this school. Our child's public school was 100% better than this private, expensive school. They still use the I N O P GRADING SYSTEM??!!

Posted November 12, 2014
Great school with very good teachers and staff. My child has attended the last four years, and has shown overwhelming academic and personal growth since moving there from a public school. Great parents and great parent / teacher involvement.

Posted October 28, 2014
St. Patrick Catholic School offers a caring, nurturing, learning environment with wonderful staff that is attentive to children's needs and abilities. The school provides the latest available technology despite it's historic building. The school is a must for anyone who is looking to educate their children in the Catholic Faith and for others looking for an alternative to public schools.

Posted October 16, 2014
St. Patrick School has a warm, caring environment that makes it a great place for children to learn.

Posted October 15, 2014
St. Patrick School has been a wonderful place for my children! They are receiving a top notch education. I have been quite pleased with all of their teachers as they have moved on up through the years. The school has recently had a change in leadership that I feel will be great for the school and for all of the children.

Posted December 21, 2013
While my daughter attended this school she dealt with many issues concerning bullying. She also wasn't being challenged. When I transferred her to public school, she was put in the gifted program and made many good friends.

Posted December 14, 2011
I cannot say enough about how happy my husband and I are that we found this gem of a school right in York city. We have been pleased with the high academic standards of St. Pat's and the guidance and leadership shown by teachers, administration and students themselves. Our daughter is enrolled in the PreK program and her teacher noticed that she was beginning to show all of the readiness signs of pre-reading. Her teacher sat down with us and planned out a program to start preparing her to be a reader and it is working brilliantly. I cannot speak for other preschool programs, or other schools, but the individual care has shown us that this was the best decision we could have made. Choose St. Patrick's Catholic School and you will be amazed at how much your child loves being a part of a great learning environment!

Posted February 24, 2011
This school provides Catholic education at its finest! I am a graduate of St. Patrick Catholic School and our family is very happy with the academic preparation our two daughters are receiving. The principal, faculty and staff work cohesively to model virtues to every student. We couldn't be more blessed to be a part of the St. Patrick School Community!

Posted September 23, 2010
Unfortunately, St. Patrick School was a disappointment. There has been so much turnover and inconsistency from the teachers to the principals. The current principal is very cliquish - she knows who has the money and is looking for support for a failing school financially and educationally. There are superb teachers in the school, but the ones that lack really pull down the reputation. I truly believe that St. Patrick School should be planning their future differently. Enrollment is down but the principal doesn't ask or care why families are leaving. Assumes it is the economy but the parents communicate with each other and there are a lot of complaints. When issues are brought up with administration, the ears are turned the other way.

St Patrick School