6-8 & Ungraded
York, PA

Central York Middle School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
I used to be a student at this school and it was terrible. The teachers and staff are very rude. Bullying was a huge issue for me, and guess what the staff did about it? Nothing. I'm so glad my parents pulled me out and got me into online schooling.

Posted January 30, 2014
Central Middle School is a great school! Love the leadership and teacher involvement! I'm glad that we picked this school district for my son because he has done well here!

Posted December 18, 2009
i go to this school and it has a great learning facility. the faculty is very good, and goals are excillent. We are very focused on suceeding in learning, and reading is very important as well as funraisers. We have a large music program and are curently strengthening our bullying program!!! <3CYMS!

Posted September 16, 2009
Central York Middle School is a fantastic place to learn, with excellent teachers and a lively student body!

Posted February 12, 2009
This school is now 7-8 grade and has terrific teachers who help and encourage you. I never want to leave this school. It is amazing!

Posted July 22, 2008

Central York Middle School 0

Posted June 22, 2008
I love this school its fun and we do many actiovities and other fun things. Also as a 7th grade student I think the teachers are really nice.

Central York Middle School 4

Posted January 25, 2006

Posted December 06, 2005
I am impressed with the way Central involves parents and the community in the education of the students

Central York Middle School 2

Posted October 18, 2005
I am not at all impressed with this school at all. They have no learning support and seem to just push kids thru even when they are not performing.

Central York Middle School
1950 North Hills Rd, York, PA  17406
Last modified Central York Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central York Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top