Bad
Good

I used to be a student at this school and it was terrible. The teachers and staff are very rude. Bullying was a huge issue for me, and guess what the staff did about it? Nothing. I'm so glad my parents pulled me out and got me into online schooling.

Central Middle School is a great school! Love the leadership and teacher involvement! I'm glad that we picked this school district for my son because he has done well here!

i go to this school and it has a great learning facility. the faculty is very good, and goals are excillent. We are very focused on suceeding in learning, and reading is very important as well as funraisers. We have a large music program and are curently strengthening our bullying program!!! <3CYMS!

Central York Middle School is a fantastic place to learn, with excellent teachers and a lively student body!

This school is now 7-8 grade and has terrific teachers who help and encourage you. I never want to leave this school. It is amazing!

I love this school its fun and we do many actiovities and other fun things. Also as a 7th grade student I think the teachers are really nice.

Last modified Central York Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.