PK-6, 8-12
York, PA

Posted February 13, 2015
Great school with a small community. Extremely affordable. The teachers really care and the principal is wonderful. I love that the class sizes are small and the education received is beyond compare. We've been with the school for almost 3 years now and it is the best thing I have ever done for my children.

Posted December 11, 2014
My son has attended here since K4 - teachers are excellent ! Children are taught respect, self-discipline, and Christian values, in addition to receiving a solid education. If you are looking for small class sizes, individualized attention, and somewhere your child can learn without distractions this is the school.

Bible Baptist Christian Academy 4

Posted June 16, 2014
Great Christian school at a reasonable price. Love the small classroom size of about 12 students. My kids enjoy going to this school.

Posted September 04, 2013
I am so happy to have my children attend this school, because the teachers and principal truly care about their school education and spiritual education. I would highly recommend it!

Bible Baptist Christian Academy
4190 N Susquehanna Trl, York, PA  17404
Last modified Bible Baptist Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6, 8-12
Bible Baptist Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top