Bradford, RI

Bradford Elementary School 5

Posted November 15, 2009
I love Bradford Elementary. I have had three children go to this school, two are still there. The teachers are some of the most caring and commited people I have met. They always seem to do just that little extra bit to make the school year special and memorable for the students and parents. I have one son with ADHD and the staff are always willing to give him the extra attention he needs as well as pushing him to become an independant learner.The principal, Mrs. Pendola, gives her all for the school and her students, and always keeps an open communication with the parents. This is the fifth elementary school I have had children enrolled in and it is by far the best of my personal experience.

Bradford Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
Bradford Elementary School is great. There are lots of extra activitites if you are looking in the Friday folder. The teachers are wonderful and are there because they want to be. My children could not have been any luckier. I believe that they are in the best elementary school around !

Bradford Elementary School 5

Posted November 29, 2007
Great school that has a long history of working with the community. The teachers are kind and caring. Bradford is time and again getting rave reviews from the regional acredidation boards. There is no other school in the state that does a better job...

Bradford Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2006
So far, so good. I wish Bradford School had more extracurricular activities.. Open house is this week, we'll see how that goes.

Bradford Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2005

Bradford Elementary School
15 Church St, Bradford, RI  02808
Last modified Bradford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bradford Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top