Bristol, RI

Posted January 13, 2015
My Son has ADHD and the help he receives is top-notch. The Nurse, Principal, and Staff I have met so far are helpful and professional. The class size and school size is small, not overwhelming, and family friendly. My Son is in grade 2 and sometimes I contemplate moving out of the area, however with such a great school, I usually change my mind.

Posted April 29, 2009
This school is the best school I've ever been sent to! I love all the staff and the kids are so friendly! I love it here!

Posted November 04, 2008

Rockwell School
1225 Hope St, Bristol, RI  02809
Last modified Rockwell School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rockwell School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top