Bad
Good

(Continued again) Well I'll just try and finish this up. Anyway, as if that wasn't bad enough, it was time for me to go to lunch as it was 10:41 and I had English next and 1st floor D wing usually has first lunch... And guess what? I wasn't even allowed to go to much because one of the teachers said I had to go back to the Alternative Learning Program room as I was enrolled in that program to be rewarded for doing what I was supposed to do but even then I really didn't receive many rewards for doing exactly that and when I tried to get away, he blocked the door on me, of course! So now I get punished for trying to follow my routine? Give me a break! So basically, from my view, the staff in this school cares nothing for you if you have an I.E.P and just seems to throw common sense out the window when dealing with these types of ordeals... Thank god for homeschooling!

I am proud to be a student of Mt. Hope High School. I'm a freshmen and I've learned so much here already. The after school programs such as extended day, peer helpers, and a new addition MASH (Math & Science Help) are so helpful for any student. Every teacher I have works hard at what they do and never give up. In addition, they all stay after. When a student of MHHS needs help there is a staff member to help. I believe the enviorment in this school is relaxing and comforting. Whch makes it less stressfull for students and also gives them a good learning atmosphere. Another great thing about this school is the arts department. As a memeber of the Mt. Hope High School Marching Band, I have to say I've never had so much fun. The staff at MHHS is amazing along with the arts and sports programs. MHHS is the best High School for any student and I recomend every student should go there.

I do not think this school is good in standards.

Mt. Hope High School is only concerned with appearances. As a teacher of this school, it has become increasingly apparent to me that the school is only concerned with band-aid fixes for NECAP scores and nepatism - both of which seriously harm the learning of students. While some teachers try hard and make themselves available to students, many more are rewarded and congratulated for doing the least work. Discipline is virtually non-existant, and is constantly undermined by oblivious administration. My love of teaching has been ruined by the 3+ years of working here.

The school is okay if you don't mind ignorance from the staff. The students are extremely self-absorbed, but that goes with the territory in Bristol. The parents here are not big on education. All they care about are appearances.

The Acting program is one of the best I've ever seen, however, they should consider opening the bathrooms they're probably breaking a health code having them all locked.

Last modified Mt. Hope High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.