Central Falls, RI

Ella Risk School 1

Posted June 16, 2009
Principal seems disorganized and stressed which makes it hard for teachers and parents. A different principal might be a good idea for this school. This principal is new but not too good

Ella Risk School 5

Posted April 28, 2005
I am a student teacher at Ella Risk in a 5th grade classroom. I have found this school to be the best I have taught in. The students were great and the teacher was awesome. The principal was always avaiable and worked with us to better the students education. We were able to guide the students in their new reading program. It not only enriched my education but the studnets as well. A great school community to be a part of. Bravo!

Ella Risk School 4

Posted September 08, 2003
Principal seems very stressed. Few of the teachers I know are screamers (literally! & uncalled for). But the majority I've met are quite down to earth and teach the children the way children should be taught...with dignity and positive re-inforcement , as well as making parental involvement /communications important part of meeting the needs of the children.

Ella Risk School
949 Dexter St, Central Falls, RI  02863
Last modified Ella Risk School is a Public school that serves grades 1-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ella Risk School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top