PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is in Pre-k 3 so the school is new to us. Being new to the school I enjoy knowing what is going on in my child's class and in the school, with her teacher and the principal I know I will. I love the goals for this school that has been set by the Pricipal and seeing how dedicated she is to the school and mostly the children, I know these goals will be reached. I am proud to say that my daughter goes to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy.

My son is in the 8th grade at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy and has been there since kindergarten. My daughter who is now a sophomore in High School also attended this school from Kindergarten-8th grade. We love this school so much that we wish it went up to High School. Even though my last child will be graduating from SETON in June I will still do as much as I can to help this wonderful school and continue to be a part of this great Family. I can't say enough about this school and our new principal. I highly recommend this school to every Family.

My son has been at Seton since pre-k and is now in the 8th grade. My daughter attended the school and now my grandson attends the school. This school is a hidden gem. Here is a loving environment where my child and yours can be enriched by the wonderful multicultural community and feel safe and important as an individual. Our new principal is wonderful and I think she is going to do great things for this school. I am glad my grandson is attending and I will still have a link to Seton once my son graduates.

My daughter is in 1st grade at Saint Elizabeth's and I honestly could not ask for a better school for her. The Teachers are wonderful and the Principal takes the time to get to know each child and has already improved the school immensely. At Saint Elizabeth's you feel like part of a family.

St Elizabeth Anne Seton is a great school.My daughter is very happy and the academics are excellent. I highly recommend this school for any family that religious and academics are important.

My son is a fifth grader at St. Elizabeths and he has been here since kindergarden. I absolutley love this school. The staff is fantastic knowing all the kids names all the events,sports and fundraisers are amazing all the kids know each other...It really is a big family...

Teachers are very caring about the students and the atmosphere is very homey and inviting. I always felt welcomed in the school and many of the teachers knew my daughter and her name. She made many academic and social gains at this school. My husband and I were very pleased!!

Last modified St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8