PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 20, 2012
My daughter is in Pre-k 3 so the school is new to us. Being new to the school I enjoy knowing what is going on in my child's class and in the school, with her teacher and the principal I know I will. I love the goals for this school that has been set by the Pricipal and seeing how dedicated she is to the school and mostly the children, I know these goals will be reached. I am proud to say that my daughter goes to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy.

Posted October 17, 2012
My son is in the 8th grade at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy and has been there since kindergarten. My daughter who is now a sophomore in High School also attended this school from Kindergarten-8th grade. We love this school so much that we wish it went up to High School. Even though my last child will be graduating from SETON in June I will still do as much as I can to help this wonderful school and continue to be a part of this great Family. I can't say enough about this school and our new principal. I highly recommend this school to every Family.

Posted October 16, 2012
My son has been at Seton since pre-k and is now in the 8th grade. My daughter attended the school and now my grandson attends the school. This school is a hidden gem. Here is a loving environment where my child and yours can be enriched by the wonderful multicultural community and feel safe and important as an individual. Our new principal is wonderful and I think she is going to do great things for this school. I am glad my grandson is attending and I will still have a link to Seton once my son graduates.

Posted October 04, 2012
My daughter is in 1st grade at Saint Elizabeth's and I honestly could not ask for a better school for her. The Teachers are wonderful and the Principal takes the time to get to know each child and has already improved the school immensely. At Saint Elizabeth's you feel like part of a family.

Posted October 02, 2012
St Elizabeth Anne Seton is a great school.My daughter is very happy and the academics are excellent. I highly recommend this school for any family that religious and academics are important.

Posted October 02, 2012
My son is a fifth grader at St. Elizabeths and he has been here since kindergarden. I absolutley love this school. The staff is fantastic knowing all the kids names all the events,sports and fundraisers are amazing all the kids know each other...It really is a big family...

Posted June 16, 2010
Teachers are very caring about the students and the atmosphere is very homey and inviting. I always felt welcomed in the school and many of the teachers knew my daughter and her name. She made many academic and social gains at this school. My husband and I were very pleased!!

Posted October 10, 2004
Great school! My son attends the middle school. The teachers are very caring and concerned. He receives much individual attention. It is a small school with a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. It is an environment where children can learn without the destractions found in other schools. I give this school an A+!

Posted March 12, 2004
This is an excellent school in which I felt that my family was part of their family. Regretfully, we had to switch schools after 2 years. And the school my daughter is at now doesnt even compare to the teachers and staff of St.E Ann! We miss them! This school is #1.

Posted August 10, 2003
This is a warm and inviting school. The principal, teachers and staff are top knotch! My child has attended this school for 5 years and I have never had any regrets. The curriculum deserves an A+ and my child will continue to thrive, of that I am sure. It is a loving small school with alot of heart!

St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy
909 Lonsdale Ave, Central Falls, RI  02863
Last modified St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8