PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

i love this school so much! i go to Doyle right now and i love it! the teachers are so nice and ah i just can`t explain how much i love this school! Although the bathrooms could use a little bit more and they could be cleaner but that`s it!!! There is apsoloutly no bullying at all! :) you will make so many friends! i have so many friends , eh i guess i`ll name a few :) ; Lindsay, Julia, Faith, Emily, Megan, Jasmine, Emma , Emma, Isabella, Zoey, Jacob, Frankie and my principal and teacher! Those are just a few of my friends at Father Doyle and they will probably be my friends for the rest of my life. Sad news our principal Mr. Mcdermott is finally retireing :( he has been the principal for 40 years!! But overall, great education, great teachers, and you will make lots of friends. I love this school and if you are thinking of going to a new school pick Doyle! You will love it! ~a fourth grader :)

My 2 children have gone to FJVD for 7 yrs. & 5 yrs. (including pre-school and kindergarten for my 2nd child) It has been both a positive and challenging learning environment. I have always found the staff and teachers at the school to be caring and nurturing, with many teachers that honestly work above and beyond what they have to - to make the final touches worth it, They have longevity in their teaching & office staff, which tells me they treat them well, so the turnover is minimal. I have witnessed several teachers with 30+ years teaching at FJVD. This is important to me as a parent, "Teachers are the Lifelines our children have in and through their learning years." Their tolerance for bullying is -0- Nill, Nada! I have seen first hand how they handle a problem situation and I can honestly say, I have had no qualms about the process, the handling, or the results or outcome of their handling the problematic situation. This No Tolerance is not a whimsical occurance. Every student is expected to behave well, follow guidelines, and be exemplary role models for the younger grades. This is the follow through necessary to implement a successful "No Bullying" policy.

I am a student at Father John V. Doyle School and it is an awesome school with awesome teachers and an awesome principal and vice principal. There you WILL make tons of friends. It is an awesome school and I rate it best in the state.

im a studant at doyle and im entering my 9 year at doyle and goin into 8th grade and althought its nice to go to a bigger school i know doyle has given me the fundamentals, knowledge, and great friends who i hope to get to their first choice schools

I am a parent of two students at JVD, this school is wondeful. You can feel confident that your children will have a safe environment and will be challenged in the classroom. I couldn't be more pleased.

i am a student at fjvd school. i love it and its small nice school where all the teachers knkow you very well.

I went to Doyle for all of my life. While there, I made incredible friends. While there is no cafeteria, and the new grading proccess is 'unique' this school provided me with the essential tools I needed. In my algebra 1 honors class, I am exceeding in, because of the foundation layed by FJVD. The same is true in my other subjects. Almost everyone in my eighth grade class recieved entry into their first choice high school. I, myself, was accepted into both of the amazing schools I applied to. I thank Doyle, its amazing teaching staff, and the administration, for everything they do for their students.

I loved FJVD. I made friends there I will probably have for the rest of my life. I loved the teachers, and everything about the school.

There is a warmth about this school that makes you feel welcome. Doors are always locked from the outside only. This school feels safe. The students learn strict disciplined study habits that they will carry with them. The teachers are dedicated and expect a lot from the students, and get it! Lots of tests and homework. No doubt the teachers and administration truly care about the students. Most students move on to the high school of choice. Strong academic expectations. Gatherings at Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter. It is true, they need a lunch room, however it is the smallest of trade for all this school gives back.

Last modified Fr John J Doyle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8