Washington Oak School 1

Posted October 19, 2010
Special education director is uncooperative, for how good I heard the school was for special needs, am very disappointed.

Posted March 02, 2009
I have a special needs child that attend this school and it has been wonderful! Great school!

Posted February 28, 2009
We moved from out of state. Our duaghter was in private school prior to coming to Washington Oak. Now she is in her second year in this school and we could not be happier. We feel that our daughter is being challenged and encouraged to develop a love of learning. The teachers and administrators are responsive and truly love what they do. We highly recommend this school.

Posted June 12, 2007

Posted March 22, 2006
I am a parent of 3 children. All 3 of my kids attended Washington Oak School. I have been very pleased with programs academically and extracurricular activites offered to them. The school parental involvement is very high. The parents are often invited to participate in the classroom as well as after school activities. The teachers and support staff at the school have all been very competent, helpful and supportive to me and my family.

Washington Oak School 4

Posted October 26, 2005

Washington Oak School
801 Read School House Rd, Coventry, RI  02816
(401) 397-1976
Last modified Washington Oak School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Oak School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top