Posted December 08, 2014
This is a great school in a great neighborhood. The community genuinely cares and tries to help support our children through all aspects of their development.
6 people found this helpful

Posted December 08, 2014
This is an awesome school! I moved here because I looked all around and found this area would offer me both a safe neighborhood and a first class school for my children. I am very happy with everyone that I have dealt with. They are very nice :)
5 people found this helpful

Posted February 17, 2014
Have had my children their since Kindergarten my Daughter is in Middle School now and my Son is in 3rd grade So we have dealt with Every Teacher in this school and Faculty and Staff and I truly believe It was a very wise decision bringing in a new Principal Mrs.Tancrelle works with her Staff and Parents and Students very well. The PTA is one of the Top in Coventry ITS just a Great School and the State and County could help to fix the building up

Posted September 03, 2012
My son has been at Hopkins Hill for three years and I feel that even with the change in administration, the school is a positive learning environment. The teachers that my son has had have been nurturing and show that they love their jobs. The PTA is always holding special events to help create a strong school/family connection. I could not ask for a better school for my son!

Hopkins Hill School 1

Posted August 31, 2012
Another new pricipal priciple within just a few years. She came from a teaching position witch she bounced around in from grade to grade and has stated that she has had no administrative experience. She acts more like a dictator than an elementary school priciple but, so don't a lot of the teachers employed there with an exception of a few who you can tell really love the job and treat the kids as human beings and not subjects. The school in my opinion has really gone down hill and all the pressure from the state seems to make things worse, it seems like there is no fun in learning anymore.

Posted November 27, 2011
New principal has made wonderful changes to support the academic successes of all students. She is a smart woman, out for the best success of this school, and each and every child. She states it as she sees it, which some parents don't want to hear. I cannot comment about Special Education director, as I do not have direct contact there.

Hopkins Hill School 1

Posted October 19, 2010
New principal last year....school has gone way downhill.....Special education director uncooperative, more worried about budget than the kids.

Posted January 14, 2009
Great school!!!! My child adjusted very well to this school. Loves to go to school.

Posted March 29, 2006

Hopkins Hill School
95 Johnson Blvd, Coventry, RI  02816
Last modified Hopkins Hill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hopkins Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top