Coventry, RI
Students enrolled: 1,166

Alan Shawn Feinstein Ms Of Cov 3

Posted July 12, 2011
This school wasn't challenging and was very boring, not to mention they just try too hard to seem so intelligent. The bullying program is nice, although it doesn't help bullying stop... At least it was pretty clean. But the administration watched us like we were prisoners in a high security jail. There was no way to do anything. Some teachers I liked, others were laughable. I hate the grade system, they didn't have set letter grades, just numbers. It made me feel like I was still in elementary school. In all honesty, after attending this school for three long years, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I can't believe how tedious and obnoxious it was to go to this school, I didn't even have to try to get good grades. But maybe that's just me.

Posted March 24, 2010
The simplicity of web design, and the educational goals outlined, not to mention the willingness to accept criticism, all blend together to create a healthy learning environment. Bravo!

Alan Shawn Feinstein Ms Of Cov 0

Posted November 13, 2008
this school is ok. it has good teachers and a great bullying program

Posted July 16, 2007

Posted January 10, 2006

Alan Shawn Feinstein Ms Of Cov
15 Foster Dr, Coventry, RI  02816
Last modified Alan Shawn Feinstein Ms Of Cov is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alan Shawn Feinstein Ms Of Cov Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top