PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

A fantastic community environment which puts the student needs above all else. Children are encouraged to participate in academic challenges out side of the routine learning. The arts and community service are a strong part of the education an as well. Would not consider any other educational experience.

My children started there schooling at St.Mary's. All the children in our family started their schooling here and now I know why they never kept them there longer. I chose to stay because of the structure so my kids would only know this school. But as time went by we all began to see it as dysfunctional family. Family and love and caring and education are suppose to be the motto of the school but ONLY if u fit their criteria. I found my experience to be a sad one. I chose to leave the school after giving up the fight. I so desperately wanted my children to finish and graduate but I couldn't let my child be submitted to the ignorance of the teacher and principal. They all had a blind eye as to what my son had to tolerate for his last 2 year's at the school. So if your child isn't aesthetically perfect on the outside(in their eyes. NOT MINE)then you may have a problem with this school. All the teachers were very nice but also didn't see what my son would see. He would say something to the teachers and they'd brush it off and hope it worked itself out. But those slight brushes and not making him feel important enough for them to do something about it left a scare. Son's happy now.bye

My daughter has attended St. Mary's since 2nd grade and has grown as a student and a young lady. The principal, Ms. Lepore, as well as the teachers treat the students as family, all in a great learning environment. I feel as though my daughter is being prepped for high school and life from what she is learning at St. Mary's. They teach the educational requirements as well as being a kind, respectful person, respecting yourself as well as others. I highly recommend this school.

At St. Mary's, the students are treated like family. The children not only learn the school subjects, but they learn to be kind and respect each other.

the teachers are awesome and the children are getting a great education. They learn to be confident, well respected individuals.

I went to St. Mary's from Pre-K to Grade 8 and I personally feel as if it was a wonderful place. (Sure, it had its ups-and-downs, but I feel as though we were always able to bounce back.) You were able to build a relationship with your teachers in a welcoming and warm (even if somewhat crazy) environment. The friends that I have had from elementary school I am still friends with. I also feel as if my education here at St. Mary's prepared me for the rigors of Honors-leveled courses at my high school. I am very happy that my parents chose to send me here and I would highly recommend that anybody who wants to feel as if they are a part of a big family sends their children here.

Last modified St Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8