Posted March 05, 2014
My daughter has attended St. Mary's since 2nd grade and has grown as a student and a young lady. The principal, Ms. Lepore, as well as the teachers treat the students as family, all in a great learning environment. I feel as though my daughter is being prepped for high school and life from what she is learning at St. Mary's. They teach the educational requirements as well as being a kind, respectful person, respecting yourself as well as others. I highly recommend this school.

Posted March 05, 2014
I can't say enough about St. Marys in Cranston. The teacher involvment is fantastic. Willingness to get involved and do extra for the students. THey have introduced an at home program the younger students are utilizing that reinforces the lessons learned in school and pin points what each individuals needs to work on. This new process also helps the communication with parent and teachers. The principal has won the distinguished principal award for 2014, what more can you say . She takes great pride in the students and families and is an outstanding leader.

St Mary Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
At St. Mary's, the students are treated like family. The children not only learn the school subjects, but they learn to be kind and respect each other.

St Mary Elementary School 0

Posted October 13, 2010
the teachers are awesome and the children are getting a great education. They learn to be confident, well respected individuals.

Posted February 09, 2010

St Mary Elementary School 2

Posted January 20, 2010

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted May 05, 2008
I went to St. Mary's from Pre-K to Grade 8 and I personally feel as if it was a wonderful place. (Sure, it had its ups-and-downs, but I feel as though we were always able to bounce back.) You were able to build a relationship with your teachers in a welcoming and warm (even if somewhat crazy) environment. The friends that I have had from elementary school I am still friends with. I also feel as if my education here at St. Mary's prepared me for the rigors of Honors-leveled courses at my high school. I am very happy that my parents chose to send me here and I would highly recommend that anybody who wants to feel as if they are a part of a big family sends their children here.

St Mary Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2007

St Mary Elementary School 4

Posted December 12, 2004

St Mary Elementary School
85 Chester Avenue, Cranston, RI  02920
Last modified St Mary Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top