Cranston, RI

St. Matthew School 1

Posted October 10, 2013
Horrific school. Teachers were rude, ignorant, and mean. I was bullied all nine years of attending and nothing was done about it. Students were also horrible. ANYTHING is better than than this school. Teachers were degrading towards students and down right mean. The worst experience of my life was St. Matthews school.

St. Matthew School 2

Posted October 05, 2006
St Matthew is a great school. Excellent academics, a wonderful feeling of community, and lots of fun. The children in this school are well behaved and respectful, which is refreshing in these changing times.

St. Matthew School 4

Posted February 04, 2006
St.Matthew's is a really great school.[[I've attended since 7th grade now Im in the 8th]] This school is preparing me for what I need to know for highschool and I've gotten accepted to the best schools in the state. When I leave S.M.S it will be sad but it will be a great memory that I will cherish forever.

St. Matthew School 3

Posted November 09, 2004
This school really prepared me for what I was going to expect in real life. I really miss the 'family'. Everyone knew each other and we all supported each other. I hope St. Matt's will continue on the same way.

St. Matthew School