St Paul School 5

Posted June 02, 2010
I have two children at St. Paul's School, and i intend to keep them there. The principal is an energetic, passionate educator. The teachers are happy and nuture the students. The student body is diverse, exposing my children to different cultures and backgrounds. The education is very solid. The small classroom sizes allow for plenty of individual attention to my child. They are challenged and supported. The Christian values are celebrated, and the religion is not forced upon the children.

St Paul School 3

Posted January 20, 2009
My daughter attended St. Paul School from first through eighth grade. She made a couple good friends who she now attend high school with. However, the academics were below average. I feel that s has not been taught important subjects such as math very well, she is struggling with algebra 1 in high school. The teachers were okay not great, a few did not set proper disciplinary boundaries, they babied the children and said if they attended extra help they would move their grade up to passing. But they did instill good Christian values in her that she will have for the rest of her life. And it helped her get into a top-notch private high school that she absolutely loves.

St Paul School 2

Posted September 08, 2008
St. Paul School has a spectacular pre-K and Kindergarten program - definitely 5 star! Sadly, after that the quality of the education declines quickly. The instruction and materials in both reading and math are inconsistent with the neighboring schools, making it very difficult for a child to transfer from St. Pauls and be on grade level.

St Paul School 0

Posted August 07, 2007
This is the most wonder school. All three of my children have gone there. The third in entering 5th grade. The staff is absolutely amazing. They put the children first. This school is a godsend!

St Paul School 4

Posted December 26, 2006

St Paul School 4

Posted December 09, 2005
Teachers do not say your a bad christan and they don't put your hopes down! Ive attend this school for 5 years and I think it is exlent!

St Paul School 1

Posted August 11, 2004
- a former student
I attened St. Paul for 7th and 8th grade, and it was by far the worst school I attended. The teachers at St. Paul got the students to do what they wanted by making us feel bad, or by telling us we weren't good Christians. My 8th grade teacher told my that i would never make it into Classical, and my mother should 'look for another high school for me' and now, I'm into my senior year at Classical.

St Paul School
1789 Broad Street, Cranston, RI  02905
(401) 941-2030
Last modified St Paul School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Paul School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.