Arlington School 3

Posted August 27, 2014
My kids attend this school. The teachers and the reading and literacy specialists are great. The kindergarten teacher Mrs Case is a gem! They are very involved and keep parents well informed and involved. I couldn't hope for better when it comes to the teachers, however it makes me feel terrible to bring my kids in, and every single morning, the screaming, drilling, and obnoxious hollering that comes out of the principal makes me wish I could avoid the front door so that's not the first thing my kids hear upon entering school in the morning. I'm afraid my kids will start shouting to get people to listen to them instead of employing a more respectful and civil tactic.

Arlington School 3

Posted January 13, 2006
i feel overall arliington is much better than providence my son is much happier here an his grades are better than last year the principal mr d is real good with the children the only thing that concerns me is unlike prov the teachers except for grade k dont walk the kids to the door an watch who they leave with this is a big safety concern.mr d does cross childrenand i know he pays attention i appauld him but i still feel the teachers should see who their students are leaving with.id like to see some feedback from other parents.how do you feel about this? please reply . our job as parents is to protect our children. if enough parents agree with me maybe we can have the teachers pay attention. please reply.

Arlington School 5

Posted November 20, 2004

Arlington School
155 Princess Ave, Cranston, RI  02920
Last modified Arlington School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arlington School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top