Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted October 14, 2015
My experience at the Eden Park Elementary school has been great so far. I have two children that attend school and I can recommend it. The teachers and principals work hand in hand so everything runs smoothly. They have a music program, gym, etc and they encourage children to be their best. There is a great mix of ethnicities and races which is so important for children to experience. The only thing I would change is the parking situation in the morning as there are far too many cars to drop kids off within a 13 minutes time lapse and some parents stick around until their kids enter the building. I am very glad that this is our local elementary school and won't hesitate to recommend it to everyone.

Posted September 03, 2014
I'm interested in finding out about Eden Park School, I am moving to Cranston in the next few weeks and my daughter is in the 3rd grade, I will be transferring her to Cranston Public Schools (obviously) I am pretty sure she will be attending Eden Park. I'm hoping it is a really good school!!

Posted July 29, 2010
My kids LOVE Eden park. We moved here a couple of years ago because my oldest son was always being bullied at others schools but when he started Eden Park he felt like it was home. The teachers and staff are excellent this is the best public school you will find in ri. I just bought a house around Eden Park just so my children can still attend. Highly recomend it to anyone!

Posted August 21, 2008
Eden Park is a wonderful school. All of the teachers and staff are very helpful, caring and patient. Keep up the good work!!

Posted August 13, 2008
My son is a student at Eden Park. I think the teachers and staff are wonderful. Also, Ms Desmaris will not be returning this year, and she will be missed. I'm sure the new principal will be terrific as well. The school overall is a good school. Afterschool activities are great as well. My son is already looking forward to starting in a couple of weeks.

Posted September 21, 2007
my child has learnd a-lot in the past year she more active and more interested in all her subjects shes doing well in school thanks to her teachers shes doing well in multiplication as well i think this is a wonderful school i want to say thank you so much

Posted June 14, 2004
This is an ecellent school! I am very pleased with the principal, teachers and staff. There are several school activities throughout the year for the students and their families. I think it is very important to keep the families involved. When the family is involved and excited about the school and it's programs, the children are more excited as well. My daughter's teacher helped build her confidence in reading and has been there for her when she needed extra encouragement. My daughter started the year not wanting to go to 'Big Girl School', but after 3 days she loved it and gets upset when she is sick and can not attend school.

180 Oakland Ave, Cranston, RI  02910
Last modified Eden Park School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.