Posted December 09, 2013
My child is attending this school from 1st grade. Now my child is in 4th grade. I am so happy that we picked this location and my child can go to this school. Teachers are so nice...My child is also really happy. Orchard Farms Elementary School is Excellent!!!

Posted June 22, 2011
This is a top notch elementary school and I am happy to be able to live in an area where my child can attend this school. The teachers are wonderful and my child continues to excel here, I just wish the junior high and high schools would be held to these same standards! Good Job Orchard Farms Elementary!

Orchard Farms El. School 0

Posted April 01, 2010
Orchard farms is a great school. I am proud to say i have a child that attends is this school.

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted July 23, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted May 24, 2008

Posted March 26, 2008
As a parent of Orchard Farms School since the day it opened, I have seen the children grow academically and emotionally into exceptionally wonderful kids. I am very proud to have my children a part of this community.

Orchard Farms El. School
1555 Scituate Ave, Cranston, RI  02921
Last modified Orchard Farms El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Farms El. School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top