Bad
Good

I couldn't be happier with this school. Two of my children have attended this school. I still have one enrolled. The kindergarten teacher is top notch. You won't find a better kindergarten teacher anywhere! She gives the kids a great first experience into school. The other teachers have been great as well. The school still looks new and is kept clean. They are a top performing school with NECAP test grades for reading scores in the 90s! No need to spend money on private schools when you can get high quality education right here. So happy we were fortunate enough to go here.

My child is attending this school from 1st grade. Now my child is in 4th grade. I am so happy that we picked this location and my child can go to this school. Teachers are so nice...My child is also really happy. Orchard Farms Elementary School is Excellent!!!

This is a top notch elementary school and I am happy to be able to live in an area where my child can attend this school. The teachers are wonderful and my child continues to excel here, I just wish the junior high and high schools would be held to these same standards! Good Job Orchard Farms Elementary!

Orchard farms is a great school. I am proud to say i have a child that attends is this school.

As a parent of Orchard Farms School since the day it opened, I have seen the children grow academically and emotionally into exceptionally wonderful kids. I am very proud to have my children a part of this community.

Last modified Orchard Farms El. School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.