Cranston, RI

Stone Hill School 1

Posted April 06, 2015
Little to no communication between parents and staff. Teachers and principal do not work with parents for childs' best interests. When there have been threats to school/students, parents informed several hours after school day has ended.

Posted May 27, 2014
This school has a great bunch of teachers. My son has been to school for six months now and his teacher has worked hard with him on his weak points such as Writing and Art Work. His hand writing has improved quite a bit. They pay extra attention to the student's needs. Great School!!

Posted April 28, 2010
I feel this school has a great group of teachers. They care and give the children every thing they need and more.

Posted October 26, 2009
I'm 13, I went to this school last year, even though I am a student and we usualy hate school, I have to say other than the facy that we had to show up every day and learn the school is pretty cool. I definetly think it deserves 5 stars.

Stone Hill School
21 Village Ave, Cranston, RI  02920
Last modified Stone Hill School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stone Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top