Bad
Good

I love this school. The teachers are really nice. It is a really fun school

This schools a great school because the staff really cares about its students...I was nervous when my daughter was starting at McCourt 2 years ago, needless to say, with her beginning her last year there, I am going to be sad to see her go...I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving into the area!!!

I'm thankful that my last child (out of three) is presently half-way through this school. After reaching out for help for my daughter and being given nothing but lies to appease me, I have resigned myself to just help my child through the next two years with hope of better things to come.

This school is fantastic and i would send my kids here 100 times. I know that the teachers and staff are extremely supportive. The students who give their all in their work get the best out of the school

Best School Ever. The school needs some renovations. But the teachers are great and looking back 2 years now I see that Mccourt was a great school

I came to this like about a year ago , I thought it was going to be a fantastic school. I had to take a bus to school.After 6 months of school , i thought it was horrible.There is fights like almost everyday ,kids smoke cigarettes and drugs.The Principal is horrible so is the assistant one too. The bathrooms are so dirty and there are even ants . Kids swear so much, it is such a bad influence on kids .

Wonderful school with supportive staff and teachers! My son has been here for 2 years. Transition to middle school was a positive experience that started with a cook out for the incoming 6th grade. Teachers were helpful and available if extra help was needed. Now my son is in 7th grade with a continued positive experience. Teachers have stepped up expectations with increasing responsiblity given to the students. Band, athletics, and foreign languages still available because of parental support for boosters, fund raisers, and actual coaching when needed. Annual Washington DC trip was a huge success with the students learning more about our nation's history than they even realized. Staff/teachers/admin at the school all just a phone call or email away and all willing to quickly respond and schedule a meeting if followup is needed on an issue. Expectations/consequences very clear for students (a MUST at this age) but kids are not "labeled" for poor descions/choices. Positive atmosphere at this school!

I love this school. Its great!!!!!

Last modified Joseph L. Mccourt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.