Cumberland, RI

Posted June 06, 2011
We moved to Cumberland from MA over ten years ago. Both my children went through Garvin. My oldest had some educational difficulties during our time of transfering to a new a school. The teachers and administration were very helpful and supportive in giving my child whatever tools he needed. For the most part, the teachers at Garvin are dedicated, supportive, communicative and caring. In the ten years of sending my children there, I haven't had one bad experience. In fact, I'm surprised over and over by their dedication. Thanks Garvin!

Posted August 23, 2005
Wonderful school teachers are very helpful well respected students I love this school,and a wonderful principal.

Posted September 08, 2004
wonderful student teacher ratio. teachers and staff very caring.

Garvin Memorial School
1364 Diamond Hill Rd, Cumberland, RI  02864
Last modified Garvin Memorial School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garvin Memorial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top