North Cumberland Middle School 1

Posted September 18, 2014
My son was extremely frustrated that his seventh grade math was a repeat of what he studied in sixth grade in NH. Parents have ZERO say regarding excused absences - doctor's note only. If you carefully read the attendance policy, you will see that a little bad luck with sickness that needs bed rest instead of doctor's visits could lead to criminal charges and loss of custody of your children. The school district played a large role in our family moving away.

Posted November 29, 2011
NORTH CUMBERLAND MIDDLE SCHOOL IS SO TOMORROW FRIDAY MY CAT IS SO I WONDER WHAT IM HAVING FOR WATCHING TELEVISION TONIGHT I AM EXCITED TO GET HOME AND EAT SOME LARD.

Posted May 30, 2009
I am a student at North Cumberland Middle School, and it is one of the best I have ever attended. The teachers work hard to help you and make learning fun. They also have awesome class trip s like the Washington DC trip and Quebec trip.

Posted October 28, 2008

Posted October 05, 2007
There is a need to keep in contact with teachers and administrators. Children in this school can get lost in the mass of other students. If you keep communications open your child should do ok. You can not let your guard down or you will be disappointed with the school.

Posted December 14, 2006
- a former student

Posted July 31, 2006
- a former student
I was a student at NCMS and while I dispise the Cumberland public school system, this school is a good one. I liked most of my teachers. They were fun and had different ways of teaching. Without Ms. Matega as my resource teacher I would have never passed my math classes.

North Cumberland Middle School 2

Posted April 02, 2006
I am a student at NCMS, and I can vouch for many of the students and parents when they say this place needs some work. The teachers are narrow-minded and focus on all of the wrong things. The teachers definitely need to come together, and communicate with the students and teachers better.

North Cumberland Middle School 2

Posted February 02, 2006
School lacks individual attention and after school help. Some teachers fail to provide help nor recognize Tactile Learners. Teacher need to educated on different types of learning.

North Cumberland Middle School
400 Nate Whipple Hwy, Cumberland, RI  02864
Last modified North Cumberland Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Cumberland Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top