East Greenwich, RI

The Village Lower School 5

Posted April 28, 2010
My daughter has been at the Village Lower School since Kindergarten and she has loved every minute of it. She has made many friends in every grade. All of the teachers at this school are amazing, dedicated, and motivated to help all the children learn and enjoy learning as well!

The Village Lower School 0

Posted January 27, 2010
The Village Lower school has intimate classrooms where children receive individualized attention The school produces a child who is confident secure and motivated to learn what more can you ask for.

The Village Lower School 5

Posted January 26, 2010
I have one daughter at The Village Lower School and one who has moved on to public school. When my oldest arrived at public school we were told by her teacher at our first conference that she was well ahead of where the other students were. I credit the Lower School for not only providing her with a great education, but fostering a very safe, friendly and personal environment. To say the gym is small is laughable because the way they utilize the space is great and the outside area is very large. Tuition is actually average and we feel it's a bargain for the confidence and joy its brought our family.

The Village Lower School 1

Posted November 01, 2009
Overpriced for what you're getting. Grade sizes are very small especially past 1st grade. Gives kids limited opportunity to socialize with students in same age group. Not much depth in teaching staff. Only 4 teachers in the whole school. Gym is very small. It is actually in the garage of the building. Not what you would expect for the amount of tuition you're paying. For the amount of tuition, there are better schools.

The Village Lower School 0

Posted September 14, 2009
My two daughters go to The Village Lower School and they adore the close nit family feel that it has captured and the teachers instill the best in the children. The Teachers are extremely dedicated to the children eacha nd every day. Ms. Diane is the Head of The Vilage Lower School and my husband and I could not be more impressed with her attention to detail. The afterschool program is wonderful for all children. We Love The Village Lower School and the staff that make this school the best private school in the state!

The Village Lower School
2220 South County Trail, East Greenwich, RI  02818
Last modified The Village Lower School is a Private school that serves grades K-4
The Village Lower School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top