Archie R. Cole Middle School 2

Posted June 29, 2014
I had two go through this school. The first one always was made to feel like there was something wrong with her, and us. We worked very hard but never quite felt supported. Equally bad experience with number 2. They like everyone to think its the best school in the state, but actually alot of cliques and bullying.

Archie R. Cole Middle School 3

Posted June 24, 2014
I sent my children to this school. I don't like the result. It was a great school under principal Militello.

Posted June 23, 2014
im currently a 7th grader now but i moved here after 5th grade and this school makes everyone feel safe and welcome.its hard to be there on the first day because you get lost or you dont know anyone but you make friends fast on the first day.i highly think you should send your kids to cole because they do everything they can just to help you out trust me! its the best school in the district not even going to lie i thought my old school was better but its really not! cole is the best school so send your kids here and no where else and you will love the results i promise you that!

Archie R. Cole Middle School 3

Posted May 17, 2014
The only honors' classes offered are 7th grade, and 8th grade accelerated math course. The 8th grade accelerated math course is a regular Algebra 1 course. Students are placed to two teams per grade for easy administration. There is an extraordinary amount of tutors hired by the parents in this community, which has inflated the real capabilities of the system.

Archie R. Cole Middle School 1

Posted March 25, 2013
Horrible response time from teachers/administration. Very unoganized!! Possible for kids to slip through if the administration doesn't think they are worth helping. This school tends to cover up incidents so you will never know if anything bad happens to your child!!!

Archie R. Cole Middle School 0

Posted May 02, 2010
Hello, I am a currently attending Cole Middle School right now. Cole is a very good school, mostly all teachers are nice and and the extracarricular activities are great! If you were thinking about enrolling your child to Cole, it is a very good idea. We are the BEST of the BEST! 'EAST IS BEAST!

Posted February 23, 2010
I attend this school currently and it is definitley of of the bet middle schools in the state, if not the best. There are not many cilques and new students blend in fast and within a month its like they've been there forever. The color team program is organized and there are many amazing after-school activities to participate. There are high expectations but not difficult to achieve and the teachers are very understanding and kind. GO COLE LANCERS!

Posted October 21, 2009

Posted May 11, 2009
I attend this school right now, and all I can say is WOW! I have been in this school my entire middle school career, and it has been a blast! Yes, the teachers do expect a lot from you and set high standards, but it's nothing unattainable, as I am an honor student. The students are extremely friendly and the different programs offered are fantastic, especially the new one called C2 (C squared). It's a great way to get close to people you may not have been friends with before. The teachers and staff at Cole always have fun new ideas and raffles to enter with fun and crazy things! The Cole Mile is coming up again and I can't wait for another fun day! I highly suggest sending your children here!

Archie R. Cole Middle School 2

Posted January 14, 2009

Archie R. Cole Middle School
100 Cedar Ave, East Greenwich, RI  02818
Last modified Archie R. Cole Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Archie R. Cole Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top