East Providence, RI

The Wolf School 4

Posted April 24, 2012
Your driver of your school bus was driving like a Maniac on Pawtucket avenue in E.Providence around 1130am Mon.the 23rd March. He was Speeding, Driving Dangerously, Driving on Cars Butts, Weaving in and out of Lanes going 45.. ( The speed limit is 25 .. then changes to 35.). I use to drive a School Bus -- I know the Laws.. I would NOT want my CHILD on his bus !!! I DO hope you fix this issue and don't just sweep it under the rug. Thank You, A Concerned Parent and Teacher

The Wolf School 5

Posted October 24, 2008
The administration and staff at this school is just beyond belief. They have it all: knowlege, compassion,commitment and joyous are just a few of the positive characteristics of the people who work here. The positive impact on my daughter has been profound to say the least. It does not get much better than this.

The Wolf School