East Providence, RI

Agnes B. Hennessey School 3

Posted September 04, 2014
I rate the school 3 stars because the staff are horrible, the secretary is rudest person I've come across and the principal isnt any better. My son just completed 3rd grade and the only homework he ever brought home was math, which is good but they also need to work on other subjects. The teachers are great and The school its self is very nice.

Agnes B. Hennessey School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I am proud of my daughter's school because of the great support they give to the community and the wonderful educational efforts the entire staff give to the children. The communication between the parents and teachers are received very well on both parts. It's a happy environment and a balanced and structured school on behalf of their great Principle, Mr. Britto. My husband and I love the school and the positive memories we will share with our daughter(s). Thank you and Good luck Hennessey Hero's!! Sincerely, Karen Cahir

Posted March 31, 2009

Agnes B. Hennessey School 4

Posted April 03, 2007
This is a really good school for our kids. Alot has to do with leadership at the school and at home with parents. Also, this school has earned the Blue Ribbon Award, which is a great achievement. The teacher really do an excellent job with the children and we are privledged to have them.

Posted September 22, 2005
Hennessey School is a great school. the current prinicpal Mr. Brito is doing a great job along with the staff and all the students and parents. I am proud of my son who attended this school and scored high and did well in this school along with my daughter who is still attending this school.

Posted August 04, 2004
This school is one of the best, if not the best, in the east providence school system. The principal, Patricia Barlow along with the many talented teachers are the driving force behind having such a well performing school.

Agnes B. Hennessey School
75 Fort St, East Providence, RI  02914
Last modified Agnes B. Hennessey School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Agnes B. Hennessey School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top