Hope, RI

Posted May 27, 2015
Both of my children attend this school and we couldn't be happier with the school, the wonderful principal, the great teachers, and all the way down to every staff member at Hope Elementary School. It always feels like everyone there has their finger on the pulse of the school. The curriculum is by far above and beyond and are always amazed at what our children are learning or experiencing at the school. We love the feel of the small town school and the history that goes along with it. We are so happy to be part of Hope Elementary School!

Posted December 28, 2008
Both my daughters attend Hope Elementary School. I truly feel they are receiving a private school education. Their teachers are well trained and loving. We could not be happier.

Hope School

Posted November 26, 2007
First of all, I don't know where they get eleven students per teacher. It says that on multiple websites and it can't be true. My son is in second grade and they are over twenty and last year was close to twenty. Hope is a nice, clean school with good kids and nice teachers. They lack innovation and excitement. My son is bored most of the time. The communication style is out dated. Many teachers don't use email. If there was another option around I would pull him out and send him somewhere more innovative.

Posted June 14, 2003
It was such a great pleasure and relief of my son having a teacher being so considerate and loving. She has brought out hidden qualities and has made him more assertive of himself. As a kindergartner, he has truly learned so very much from her in basic skills and social behavior by games, handicraft, etc.

Hope School
391 North Rd, Hope, RI  02831
Last modified Hope School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top