Hope School 5

Posted December 28, 2008
Both my daughters attend Hope Elementary School. I truly feel they are receiving a private school education. Their teachers are well trained and loving. We could not be happier.

Hope School 0

Posted November 26, 2007
First of all, I don't know where they get eleven students per teacher. It says that on multiple websites and it can't be true. My son is in second grade and they are over twenty and last year was close to twenty. Hope is a nice, clean school with good kids and nice teachers. They lack innovation and excitement. My son is bored most of the time. The communication style is out dated. Many teachers don't use email. If there was another option around I would pull him out and send him somewhere more innovative.

Hope School 5

Posted October 29, 2007

Hope School
391 North Rd, Hope, RI  02831
Last modified Hope School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hope School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top