Posted September 18, 2012
excellant teacher/ student co-operation the school is kept very clean and orderly children all smiles when leaving as opposed to some other schools where I have picked up my grand children from. They come out with frons on their faces, and teacher/ child mix stinks good example is St. Rocco's School in johnston

Posted October 20, 2009
I have 3 children in this school, all in different grades, and all with different needs. This school is wonderful with each one of them no matter what the situation is.I have a little girl who will be attending next year and I can honestly say that I wouldn't want her going anywhere else!!!!

Posted March 24, 2009
This is an excellent elementary school. The teachers and staff are caring and enthusiastic. My children love going to school!

Posted September 16, 2008
This school is one of the best elementary schools in the state of rhode island

Sarah Dyer Barnes School 4

Posted March 27, 2008
Have had good response from the principle. He seems to be very involved and and aware. I like his style and have enjoyed dealing with him.

Posted February 02, 2006
- a former student

Sarah Dyer Barnes School
24 Barnes Ave, Johnston, RI  02919
Last modified Sarah Dyer Barnes School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sarah Dyer Barnes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top