Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

I would say effective but need to motivate and challenge the students who are excelling.

Amount of homework: Disagree

My student finishes it at school there is no homework only reading at home. I disagree with hours of homework but a least 30-40 minutes.

Develops character: Neutral

The teachers can try to push and motivate students more and have high expectations for all students. I don't have a problem with fairness with this school.

I have a child who has been in this school for three years. My child was in the forth grade last year and there wasn't much learning taking place and there was absolutely no writing going on in the classroom. As a parent of an average intelligent student she has not been motivated or pushed at this school. After viewing test scores on WJAR's website yesterday, I am very disappointed with this elementary school. Why is there such a discrepancy of 30-40% difference in the test scores between Winsor Hill and Brown Ave? Any educated parent would choose Brown Ave over Winsor Hill. This is why I am leaving the town to put my child in a better school district which is fair. Disappointed tax payer and parent.

Great teachers, great administration. I'm very satisfied with my daughter's education! the teachers are always willing to go the extra mile for their kids!

I have had three children go to this school over the last 18 years . All the changes that have been made have all been for the better. Today is our last day for my youngest child and we will miss it fondly!

Last modified Winsor Hill School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.