PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted July 05, 2016
While the school has a solid reputation - this reputation is old and no longer exists at least related to the pre-K program. Lots of promises broken, very disorganized, principal is stubborn and not helpful. I would avoid this school - we pulled our child out it was so bad. The program is far below other school in the area.

Posted October 05, 2014
My daughter is in the pre k program and we are very happy !!! We love sister Donna , excited about the years to come

Posted July 28, 2014
My granddaughter entered St Rocco's as a PreK student. She had a phenomenal year. The entire faculty and staff truly care about each child and encourages them to do their best. I highly recommend this wonderful school .

Posted February 25, 2014
Send my child to St. Rocco was the worst mistake. I regret it. The principal has no leadership skills. Definitely too much money for such a poor education.

Posted June 13, 2013
I am a parent of a kindergarten student and would not recommend this school to any one. I feel that the principal Mrs. Moschella is not qualified for this position. I found her to be incompetent and unable to resolve important issues. The whole ordeal led me to believe that she ws not concerned with my child's best interests. My 5 years old was mistretated and tramautized by this event and it was poorly handled by the principal. After I had to pull my son out of this school I enrolled him in a public school where I found out that he was below his grade level. At parent/teacher conferences with this school I was told he was doing great and there were no complaints whatsoever about his academic development. In fact, his progress report showed he was doing great. In addition, if you have any issues don't even bother calling the priest, because he will never call you back. I also felt discriminated against and feel that my family was treated unfairly.

Posted October 06, 2009
Caring and dedicated teachers. Solid Catholic based education.

St Rocco School

Posted September 19, 2009
Extremely dedicated teachers who love their mission - sharing the love of the heart of Christ to every child they teach. Incredible parents who go above and beyond to help make our school a continued success!!!!

Posted April 04, 2009
St. Roccos School is a wonderfu experiance. My daughter loves the school! The teachers and the student are wounderful people!

Posted February 03, 2009
Transferring my daughter to St. Rocco School was probably the best decision and investment I made in my daughter's future. Prior to attending St. Rocco, my daughter was enrolled at a Catholic School that I felt was academically inferior and almost transferred her to public school. While researching other schools, I saw an opening at St. Rocco and decided to take a tour. From the first day my daughter visited she loved the school. Today she is excelling as a student. She loves going to school everyday! The faculty is excellent and assessible. The classrooms are technologically advanced. The principal and staff are invested in the school. St Rocco is a wonderful academic institution. Kudos to Mrs. Chianese, the faculty and staff. Their devoted and dedication to the children shines through. As my daughter says, 'St. Rocco's rocks!'

Posted August 24, 2008
I have been in this school since preeschool 3 year old. I absalutely love everyone in the school and all my friends. I also have 2 sisters in the school, many cousins, my dad does accounting for the school and my mom is a 3rd grade teacher. St. Rocco has also been our familys parish for quite some time. We all love the school and the church! I hope to go to this school up to grade 8 than go to a nice high school. St. Rocco School is a great school.

St Rocco School