Posted April 10, 2010

Posted December 18, 2008

Trinity Christian Academy 0

Posted August 13, 2008
Trinity was not at all what i thought it was going to be. The teachers who claim they are so called christians were judgemental at times. They did not help me to think out of the box, everything was structured. They have no extracurricular activities. How am I suppose to get into a good college? A couple people who commented on this and say there children changed I know them.Believe me there children did not change. Although it may appear they have. The school was short staffed which made it hard to get the essential tools we need for learning. They had students teach gym and didnt even have enough equipment. Its not the worst school but its definetely not the greatest. If the school was as good as some say then how come they only have 90 people attending it?

Trinity Christian Academy 3

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted August 29, 2007
My son has attended Trinity since pre k,I have to say the teachers there are great,the love they have for our children is awesome, it is not just a school we are a family!Even thow Trinity dont have alot of activities the education your child will receive is excellent, the town of Johnston or whichever city you live in offers great sport progrems for children to get involved with. Trinity is a wonderful school with real christian values... PS the vice principal is wonderful!

Trinity Christian Academy 1

Posted August 21, 2007
My experience at trinity was horrible.For a paying school they do very little with the children and have very little materials to teach them.No extra activities.My daughter was way behind when i put her in public school. The vice principle would walk by me and my daughter and not even say hi.They go out of there way to make you feel like a outsider.Not very christian like if you ask me.I would never put my daughter in there again.

Posted July 18, 2007
One thing that I like about Trinity is their safe Christian enviroment. It is good to know that there is a school that not only interested in their academics but also in the spiritual as well. Even though they may not have the newest of things and offer a lot of extracurricular just knowing that my child is safe is worth it!

Posted January 16, 2007
I love Trinity Christian Academy. Trinity has made a huge difference with its focus on doing what's right. I've seen my daughter transform before my eyes. The small classroom allows her to get the attention she needs. The paces they work from make certain that my daughter knows the subject before she moves to the next level. Thank you Trinity for giving me my daughter back!

Posted September 07, 2005
I have 2 children that at attend Trinity , I feel that this is an excellent Christian based school, my children are working on there second year at Trinity and academically they have improved tremendoulsy.

Trinity Christian Academy 3

Posted August 19, 2005
I am a senior at this school and This school is a very safe place to go to school it has great teachers and is dedicated to there Christian based principles. I only have one major issue with this school is that it has no extra curricular activities no sports no nothing. If your child is dedicated to only there studies this is a perfect place for them to go to. If they love sports like myself don't send them here. God Bless You

Trinity Christian Academy
2119 Hartford Avenue, Johnston, RI  02919
Last modified Trinity Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinity Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top