Posted June 05, 2009

Fairlawn Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2009
My daughter goes here and its so crazy there is no running at recess. imagine that. Isn't that the point of recess? They're so afraid that someone will get hurt there is almost no physical activity.

Posted July 17, 2007
I had two children attend Fairlawn for K and 1st grade (the school also has a pre-k program that includes typically developing children and those with special needs). The school climate is positive and nurturing, and there is an active and effective PTO. School-home communication is excellent, and parents are welcomed as classroom volunteers. Most of the teachers are fabulous; a couple are average. Class sizes are usually around 17 kids per class in 1st grade, depending on enrollment. The new principal is very much an early childhood person. She is good with the kids, but has a little work to do toward becoming an effective administrator (in my opinion). She seems dedicated and I am sure she will improve with experience. Overall, I am very happy with the education my children received at Fairlawn. We will miss it!

Posted April 04, 2006
i have had two children in this school.my olderst is now in grade 5 and my son now in 1st.i must say this school and the staff have showed much concern,for my children and has given them so much time.they have gone beyond the call of duty and it is out of the kindness of their hearts.i am confident that my children will grow up to be very kind and gentle,educated individuals and fairlawn,will have to take much credit for that.thank you so much .going to miss this school come next year

Fairlawn Elementary School
3 Fairlawn Way, Lincoln, RI  02865
Last modified Fairlawn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
Fairlawn Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top