Posted August 12, 2011
Both of my daughters go to this school. I think it is excellent. The building is beautiful, and the teachers are excellent. They really care about their students. My oldest daughter struggled a little in her first year in middle school, and the teachers asked to have a conference with my husband and I. Almost all of her teachers attended (it was during school hours, one couldn't make it due to an assembly); they worked with us to put together a plan to help our daughter succeed. It worked well and got her back on track. Whenever we have sent emails to any of their teachers, we always get a quick response. The band teacher, Mrs. Ricci, is awesome!

Posted March 04, 2010
i love this school i think my teachers are awesome

Posted February 22, 2010
i love the school if you have any thing wrong they solve the problem and i love that our teachers teach us until we understand.

Posted September 18, 2009
The teachers really care and the office and guidence office staff are wonderful!!!!

Lincoln Middle School 3

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted April 30, 2009
Excellent school. All of the teachers care about the students.

Posted August 22, 2008
this school is the best iam proud of the teachers they reall do care about the kids. and they always on top of things with the families

Lincoln Middle School 0

Posted May 28, 2008
This is a wonderful school and my daughter was there for 8th grade last year, its first year. My son will be attending the 6th grade this September, he is excited. I think it offers so much for the students as far as being up with technology, space for students, and offers many activites sor after school activities and sports.

Posted January 20, 2008
The school is really nice becuase it is brand new! There are some really nice kids there and some great sports team like girls soccer who made it to the state championshop. I also want to make a shoutout to the best teachers in the school mr.Kelley, mr.Martin!

Posted January 17, 2008
It is awsome Mr.Bruckner is the bomb

Lincoln Middle School
152 Jenckes Hill Rd, Lincoln, RI  02865
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top