Bad
Good

This school really is amazing. The teachers do care about us and want to help us succeed. As a former student of the School Improvement Team I have heard so many discussions about how the Principal will do anything to help any student graduate, and give them options to show their growth so that they can graduate. The students here genuinely care about one another and we have learned from one another in this environment to stand up for one another. We are united in this school and we come together as not just Freshmen, Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors. We come together as one group of students all coming together to achieve a common goal of graduating, and knowing we have done our best. The staff here is incredible and each teacher, nurse, guidance counselor, secretary and principal has something special about them and they will do anything in their power to help us achieve our goals. As an incoming Junior, i am proud to say i go to Lincoln Senior High School.

Lincoln High School is one of the best learning environments I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Not only is the school one of the best in the state, but it's staff are really educated and are always there for the student. I currently am a student at LHS and there's almost nothing bad I have experienced throughout these past years. Sure once in a while you will get that one teacher that's too hard on the class and doesn't understand the class is falling behind, but the other 90% of the teachers are the best I have ever met. I think the part that makes them so important is their connection to us students. They don't just teach "by the book," in fact, they rarely teach from the book. We're currently upgrading our entire school with the latest technology, including a school-wide Wi-Fi network. By 2013 we'll be fully using our tablets and other devices for taking notes, tests, studying, and doing homework. If your child ever feels they need help on a subject, there is always a teacher eagerly waiting to help them out. I have really come to love this school because of it's environment. Lincoln is one of the most spirited schools I have ever met. It's a great place to learn!

I'm a former student of LHS and I have to disagree with the previous review. I know many students in other districts and they complained about more drama than I ever saw at LHS. Some teachers will go after a student but the majority at LHS LOVE their jobs and will talk to a student about anything that bothering them from school to issues they may be having at home. The teachers are amazing in general. They know they're stuff and they're really passionate about it and they really try to get the students involved. Lincoln is known for some of its athletics and many of the athletes are also some of the smartest students in the school. If you're not doing well in your classes many coaches will make a student take practice off to do their work.

I would be very careful about this school. Some teachers are there for the kids, but if your child doesn't follow the rules they tend to go after them and not try to find out what the real issue is. Some personnel act just like the kids. Probably the worst school in the area for drama with the girls.

Last modified Lincoln Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.