Bad
Good

My family and I just moved to Lincoln last summer. My daughter started at this school, in 4th grade. Initially, we were nervous that she might feel excluded by kids who had, for the most part, been together since K. That was not the case at all though. She felt extremely welcomed by her classmates, teacher and the principal, Mr. Sarkarati. It's a very positive, inclusive environment in this school. We love it and are looking forward to having our son start K there this coming school year as well.

Our first son was diagnosed with a learning disabity, dyslexia, social integration and ADHD when starting third grade. His third grade teacher so willing, and seemed with a personal gain, not only taught him how to learn, but taught my husband & I how to teach him at home. Next, I thank his "Reading Specialist", who w/such care, interest & also w/the personal gain sense, worked w/him to his full potential to enter middle school! These two I speak of have the knack that all teachers should share. See, our son isn't anyone special to be so lovingly handled, this is how all their students & family's feel! In my opinion, their being in the Elementary grade, is a set-up of positive learning for the Students entire learning career. Thank you

My granddaughter goes there and she is doing very well in all her subjects. She loves it there. I feel welcome whenever there is a program put on for parents and friends. It is a very welcoming place with the children's work on display.

Last modified Saylesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.