Posted October 03, 2009
My granddaughter goes there and she is doing very well in all her subjects. She loves it there. I feel welcome whenever there is a program put on for parents and friends. It is a very welcoming place with the children's work on display.

Posted March 12, 2009

Posted August 26, 2003
My oldest daughter has went through this school, and now my son will be going into his third year. I feel that Saylesville elementary is a very good school. The teachers and staff are caring and very involved with the children not only academic but emotionaly as well. I think that the Lincoln school system overall is the best I can do for them. Joanna Rocha

Saylesville Elementary School
50 Woodland St, Lincoln, RI  02865
Last modified Saylesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Saylesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top