Bad
Good

Davies Career-Tech High School 4

Posted January 09, 2012
This school is better than most vocational schools. The principal, teacher, parents and students hold themselves to a higher standard. You can feel it when you walk in the door.

Davies Career-Tech High School 2

Posted August 26, 2011
I went to Davies from 95-98 great school with alot of potential. Some really good motivated and passionate teachers and quite a few who were awful and aloud to remain awful. I had drafting one year and the teacher never tought anything. I spent the whole year doing nothing in that class. Auto body and mech reluctantly but finally joined as one shop. I had a calligraphy class and short hand/computer class that was horrible and was a waste of time and didn't learn a single practical thing!! The English teachers there were spectacular. Personal Business skills class was dry and boring.

Davies Career-Tech High School 1

Posted October 05, 2010
Sorry, Davies is just not a good school overall. They need to do much better with their resource department. The current resource director is completely inexperienced and has no idea what he is doing. He has no compassion for the students or desire to create solid programs to help them. Most of the teachers here just simply don't care. With the leadership in place now, I have no idea how these kids survive their 4 years at Davies. Last school within the state of RI, I would ever send my high schooler!

Davies Career-Tech High School 3

Posted April 16, 2009
Davies is a really good school. The technical areas are amazing. But the senior project seems to be killing everybody.

Davies Career-Tech High School

Posted January 18, 2008
My child goes to this school and loves it. She loves the friends she made, the sports she plays, and her teachers.

Davies Career-Tech High School 5

Posted July 26, 2007
My daughter has just finished her first year at Davies. I really like this school. I feel they really care about the success of each student. If the students shows effort - the teacher are an incredible support system. The teachers were great and helpful. I am hopeful that the next three years goes by as wonderfully. Also, my daughter stated to me several times that this is the first time she has felt that the school system actually cares about the students; not that they are there to make money.

Davies Career-Tech High School 5

Posted July 26, 2005
I'm not a parent, but I am a past student. I graduated in 2004. This school is great. The teachers here love to teach and the technical areas help a student strive for the future. Even though we don't have football like most other high school, our soccer and baseball teams make up for it in their intensity. We don't have art or music, but that's only becuase all our free time is put towards our shop area. All in all this school is a great place to spend 4 years. I know that when I start to have children, I want them to attend Davies.

Davies Career-Tech High School
50 Jenckes Hill Rd, Lincoln, RI  02865
Last modified Davies Career-Tech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.